Checklist for Choosing an Indian Cloud Hosting Provider
You can never ignore hackers lying in wait to breach your website or threats of folder getting lost and corrupted in the absence of proper backups. To allay your worst fears it is important to invest in hosting solutions which are not only affordable, but also reliable and secure. Small businesses especially find cloud hosting solutions to be the best solutions for protecting their site against such security threats and enjoying higher data availability.
Why is signing up with an Indian cloud hosting provider recommended?
When you choose cloud hosting, you can get resources from a wide resource pool that is jointly shared by many servers. This ensures that you can get resources in real time. So, cutting edge cloud computing solutions are very powerful choices for resource-rich websites. Since data is stored in multiple servers, there is complete data redundancy and guarantee of a higher network uptime.
What factors must you consider when choosing an Indian cloud hosting provider?
- One of the most important things that you will need to consider is reliability of the Indian cloud hosting provider. It is imperative to select a host which has been in this business for many years and enjoys a great deal of experience and expertise in cloud hosting solutions. So, you can go through customer testimonials and feedbacks to be sure of your decision.
- When you choose an Indian cloud hosting provider, you must ensure that it can give you a functional and user-friendly control panel. No matter whether you use a Plesk or cPanel, the tools should be user-friendly. Else, you will have to devote a lot of time to working with technical representatives to understand how to manage the site instead of focusing on core business matters.
- As your business starts to grow, your need for resources will grow automatically. So, you need an Indian cloud hosting provider that can provision additional resources for you quickly. When you choose a plan, this is one of the things that you should find out in advance. You should be looking for options where extra resources can be got with single clicks of the mouse, without causing any significant downtime or service interruptions.
- The page loading speed of your website will influence its rankings on search engines. This is why when you have a fast-loading website speed; you can be in the topmost rankings on Google. Incidentally, even a second of delay may lead to 7% drop in conversion. If the site fails to load within 3 seconds, nearly 40% of your visitors will leave the site. So, if you can have servers which are physically nearer to most of your customers, you can prevent this from happening. So, you need an Indian cloud host with servers closer to its clients.
- When selecting an Indian cloud hosting provider, you should also look for one which can offer single-click installations for WordPress blogs, open source scripts, Joomla CMS solutions etc. There should also be auto-script installers, SSI or Server Side Include to enable easy site management, FTP for easy file transfers etc.
- Finally, the site security must be of prime concern as all your company’s valuable data will be stored here. Not all providers can guarantee optimum security for their customers. Ideally, there should be multiple layers of robust cloud security arrangements. The provider should also be committed to updating these continuously. The key features to look for are multi-factor authentication, anti-virus detection, security audits, firewalls, data encryption techniques etc.
You must choose a cloud host that gives you affordably priced hosting alternatives. You can either go for pay-as-you-go model or upfront payments. But, it is necessary to know how your provider will handle customer refunds and cancellations.le customer refunds and cancellations.